Main Directory

List of All Articles

Please use this page as a reference for available articles in this blog. Thank you!   Monster Hunter: World Guides: A Hunter's T...

Monday, September 25, 2017

The Beginning

Welcome to 28 Games Later! After years of gaming console hiatus, I am finally back. Gone were the days of being a hardcore gamer as we all have to face new challenges in life where there are no pauses, no continues, and certainly no respawns. But hey, as a casual gamer, I love the fact that I am able to document my little adventures in the PlayStation realm as well as helping out fellow gamers along the way. I'll plug in some PC games from time to time as well. 

28 Games Later is meant to contribute to the gaming community. If you are looking for guides, tips, playthroughs, game play or simply just want to view some in-game videos or cut scenes then you're in the right place. Hopefully I currently have the game that you are looking for. 

For now I do mostly no-commentary videos. I am looking forward to having more of you around, dear reader. You can also find me on:


YouTube
Facebook
Twitter
Google+


Subscribe to my YouTube channel to keep yourself posted with my videos. Let us grow together in the gaming community. Let's do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment